Thursday, December 23, 2010

artificial flowers

One of the projects I have decided to do for my wedding is making my bouquet, the bouquets for my attendants and other wearable and non-wearable flowers. I haven't bought a lot (just a few wine colored calla lilies) but I have been doing pricing expedition on things and found a few things. The following describes one of my obsessions.


http://www.afloral.com/Silk-Flowers-Artificial-Flowers-Fake-Flowers/Lavender-Purple-and-Plums/Snapdragon-Spray-in-Purple

Anyone who knows me knows I LOVE LOVE LOVE snapdragons. While I was on a pricing expedition at Michael's in Little Rock, I discovered that artificial snapdragons exist! I couldn't believe it and I also couldn't believe I didn't buy the damn things when I saw them. I had a coupon even and that was like two weeks ago. Ever since I have been obsessing about it. I got another coupon and I will check it out again, but finding this website makes me think that maybe I can get them year round. This truly makes me happy.

Today I am also going to buy the pieces to experiment with making my own bouquets. Cheap flowers from dollar tree should do the trick. I'll post pictures as I make them.

No comments:

Post a Comment