Wednesday, December 29, 2010

invitations

It's no secret I'm trying to do my wedding on the cheap, but I would like it to be as eco friendly as possible. I thought a good place to start would be with the paper products--invitations, save-the-date (STD), programs, reply cards, etc.

I was APPALLED when I started looking at the net for prices on invitations. I found fairly all right invitations, nothing truly spectacular, that were eco friendly, but cost $100 for 20. SAY WHAT?

Then I found http://www.123print.com/ and I was pleasantly surprised to find that I could get 100 each of the invitations, STD (not that I would need that many), programs and response cards for less than $150! I ordered samples and when I get them I will definitely post information about them. But look at these, aren't they pretty?



And they come in an eco friendly version! Yay! Also, holy crap, this just got real!

1 comment:

  1. those are pretty! and holy moose & squirrel on the $100 for TWENTY. that's crazy. you could print your own for less than that.

    ReplyDelete