Sunday, February 6, 2011

jewelry idea #1

 I am an avid crocheter. I love it so much, and I can do it really fast, so I was thinking of doing my flowers for the wedding party and reception crocheted and my jewelry.

I think this is the necklace. I am going to make a prototype of it at yarn-a-holics this week. Jeanetta will be there to help me decipher the instructions. It's super awesome.

http://www.berroco.com/exclusives/ponte_vecchio/ponte_vecchio.html

also a picture in case you can't get to the link.



The only problem with it is that the yarn it's made with is not available anymore. I have another kind that might work, but it's off white. Which is not a problem if it's the right off white to go with my gown, but who knows. I guess I could always add beads too.

The pattern doesn't look difficult, and I imagine when I make a couple the third one will turn out perfect. We will see.

What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. crocheted jewelry & flowers? girl, you are too talented! : )

    ReplyDelete