Sunday, February 6, 2011

crocheted flowers

Here's some pictures of the flowers I may crochet. These are the first flowers I have found on ravelry.com and I will continue to look and see what I can find. I did find a picture of some crocheted flowers that had long stems and had been gathered together and wrapped with a satin looking ribbon, rather traditionally, and it looked pretty great. We will see what I can do. I got time so you know.

I'm partial to the lilies and roses, but I think it will be pretty neat for the bouquet. I am mainly concerned with my bouquet at this point, because it will be the most intensive.





3 comments:

  1. and crocheted flowers would follow the eco-friendly route, too. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right about that, sis, they would! I just want things to be unique and different and cheap and eco-friendly. There's actually yarn out there that is made of bamboo, but I don't think that it would stand up as well as other yarn. I have time to test the waters anyway! Do you have a particular flower or flowers of the pictures that you think would work?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the last picture and also the bouquet. : ) crocheted flowers would certainly be UNIQUE. and so you! plus, how fun, the testing!

    ReplyDelete